Thursday, October 6, 2011

TWO Possible new open doors.....

Today I had a working interview at another veterinary clinic. It is called VCA Alpine. I was there from about 8am-3:30pm. I really liked the people. It was a much more relaxed environment. I think I made a good impression to the doctors and the office manager. They have their techs work 4- days a week, for 4- 10 hr shifts. Their office hours are 7a-7pm mon-fri and 8am-6pm on saturdays. They are not opened on sundays so I would always have sundays off. I really liked the way the schedule was designed. The only "cons" about the job would be that alot fo their equipment is out-dated including their computer system. They are running on a "DOS" based program. It is going to take me a while to really know how to truely work that computer system, but the employees are really great. They know that the computer system is very outdated and can be confusing on how to get through. All in all, it was a good day. I had a good time. They really sympathesized with me on working nights. They very impressed that I could work them in an ER environment. The office manager said that they had another interview with other candidate and that they were thinking of making "call backs" as soon as Monday!

Then, this evening- I got another call from another vet clinic. They wanted to set-up an phone interview for tomorrow morning, This one is called Alaska Veterinary Clinic. Their hours are 7:30a-6pm Mon-fri and 9a-12p on saturday. So, I'll give an update on that if everything goes well.
Just keep praying!

No comments:

Post a Comment