Friday, October 7, 2011

And the story continues.....

So, Heres what happened today,
I had the phone interview for Alaska Veterinary Clinic. It went really well I think. The office manager wanted to set-up an in person interview for next week. We arranged it for this coming tues at 10am. She said that she was really excited to  meant me.

Last night, thrusday night,
 I was dwelling on all the events of the day and everything that happened at my working interview. I just had this strange feeling in my spirit that clinic(VCA Alpine) was not where i needed to go. I had this feeling once before when concerning a job back in Denver. God was telling me not to accept a position at a store, even though at that point i was trying to desperately to find a part-time job. Within, a week I had accepted a job at a veterinary clinic that was that best schedule a student could ask for. I stayed there for a liitle over a year while i finished school. I trusted God then and He worked everything out then. So why am i unsure now? I think God is trying to tell me to not accept that position. I was just in shock that I could have gotten a call from other clinic that very evening that I got home from a working interview at somewhere else. Even though, i think i made a god impression at my working interview at VCA Alpine and the people were really nice. The schedule would be alot nicer than what i have now. Something inside me is saying "no" that this is not the "right" place for me. I know I want to run from my current job as soon as i possiblely can.  i am trying my hardest to make october my last month at PET ER. The Alaska Vet Clinic has even better hours, better equipment, but the down side is that there are several doctors working there instead of just a couple.  But, I got a really good feeling in the phone with the office manager.
Just keep praying that God opens the right door for mr and gives me wisdom on making the right decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment