Wednesday, September 28, 2011

The light is growing brighter

I am sorry this is late, but I want to say first that we did get our car back the next day. It is running great. A new technician took over the next morning it "magically" started back up.. huh uh... I was at work all day that day so I didn't have to deal with the mechanic so I was happy just to have the car back. They didn't charge us for what they had to fix to make it "magically" start working. So I know this is really late, but here is our car:)






We are happy with it.
As for some other news
job wise: I am looking for another job. I am trying my best to make October my last month there at PET ER. I have gone by lots of places and dropped off my resume. I went by five places(one doesn't count because I went to walk-in and I saw a sign on the door that they were closing for business on sept 30.) So I went back to my car and scratched that clinic off my list. I did get a call-back from a clinic and set-up a working interview for next week. Which I thought was super great because, I am skipping a step, I have not had an actually "interview" with anyone there. I just went in and dropped my resume off. One clinic today seemed really interested, but could only offer my part-time. I said I would be interested in whatever they could offer. Anyway, we'll see what happens for that. Please be praying, God has to open up another door for me. I talked with my boss and she finally agrees with me that I am not made for emergencies.  I tried to tell her that last month but she wouldn't listen to me. She wants me to focus on findings a new job by the end of october. I honestly want to leave for even more reasons than i have talked about before. There is starting to be the beginnings of gossip and drama and back-biting. I don't want to be apart or around that. I will keep everyone updated, but just keep praying that God will open of the new "right" job opportunity for me. With the right people and right environment, and as a plus better hours. Unfortunately for me, I am going back to nights in Oct.

Church: As most everyone knows, I have been working weekends, so I haven't had a sunday off in months so church has been an impossibility for me to get to. But, by the hand of God working, I only have to work two out of the five sundays in oct(those two i have to go in at 9pm so church is still possible) The another three I will getting off at 9am and church starts at 10am- our church has breakfast so that will help me to stay awake. I usually can stay awake until about 12p on days that I get off at 9a when I don't have to go back in the next evening. I am excited to be able to go to church again! This past monday I went and checked out a new young adult group. It was really good. The people were really great. I plan on going back a few more times to really get a good feel for the group.


Graham just got a HP tablet today. We both have played with it. It is pretty cool. It is going to take a few more days for us to really understand how to use it.

I finally have a saturday off this saturday(oct 1st). I am torn on what to do. I know i have to get laundry done that day and i really need to stock up our food cabinets so i was thinking of going to the grocery store, But I dont' want to waste a good saturday by running errands and doing laundry.



No comments:

Post a Comment