Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Situation Update

I know my last post was pretty heavy last week. I just wanted to give an update on my situation. I have talked to the head technician about what I was thinking and we talked. She says it is my decision and she was to make sure I make an informed decision. I talked and discussed with the doctor and the other tech I was working with last week. This doctor is one of the one's that I really love to work with. I respect her opinion and advice. I have thought about what everyone has said and prayed about it. I believe my next move is to look for a full-time job at a day clinic. I will work at my current one until I can find one that God provides for me. I got my resume all ready and I am going to go pound the pavement. I am going to go by one today. I am at peace with this decision. I feel like this is what God is telling me what I need to do. So, thats what is where I am now.

In better news, we are very close to getting a car of our own. Graham is calling a man back today about a car. I keep looking every day. Graham has a mechanic that he wants to use, so we will have one very soon. Then we can get some better furniture for our place. Within the next few months, we should make our apartment look more like a home instead of living place.
Thanks for everyone's prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment