Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Going Back in Time

I decided this morning that I would catch ya'll up and what has been going on up here in the wilderness:8). 
The major development in the past week was that we had to give up the car that we were borrowing last friday. The church needed it back so they asked for the car back. It was kinda a blow. I don't really like going back to not having a car. It was not really fun for the few months in CO. It really limits the area that you have access to. And waiting for a bus forever is never fun either. Just trying to do to simple errands like going to the grocery store is a hassle. Thankfully, this time around, I live walking distance from a grocery store so that helps. I also can walk to work and walk to the new church I have been going to. Graham bought a bike so that he could get to work and back. We are looking to buy a car soon. I am looking a craigslist and looking around for cars for sale. I have found some that look like possiblities. Graham asked around and found some mechanics too. So, hopefully we can find something pretty soon.
We have not been up to any adventures lately, mainly because we have been trying to have money. I have been sick since last wednesday. I have been down and out since then. I went to work friday and saturday night. I told my boss I couldn't work sunday night, after seeing how sick I was she was not going to let me work sunday night anyway. I have a very bad headaches, fever, running nose, etc.. I got home sunday morning. I took a very long hot shower and took some medicine. I went to sleep around 11am. I kinda woke up around 7pm, but then went back to sleep and Graham came in and checked on me around 9pm. I woke up and ate some dinner. I went back to bed around 10pm. The last few days, I am feeling better but I still have a pretty bad cough. Right now, my ears feel like they need to pop. But, I am still feeling alot better. Graham has been making fun of me because I have just been laying around the apartment sleeping and watching tv/movies. He thinks i need to go out and walk and "sweat out the toxins." I don't believe that putting physical strain on already sick body is a good thing. But, i might go out for a small walk this afternoon if I am still feeling ok. Graham is excited because not only is he finally driving at his job(driving the Office Depot truck), but he is going to go on full-time next week. So he is happy about making more money. He has been talking that he does what to get back into the army. He says he doesn't like living like a civilian
In July, I am going to crack down on my studies for my board exam on august 1st. I don't want to have to retake the test. I have been studying for a long time. I only have to make a 70 to pass. According to rumors, the board exam is easier that the cpe I took back in dec at school and about 80% of the bel-rea students who take the board pass the first time.

Thats about what has been going on... stay tuned for hopefully more exciting adeventures to come

No comments:

Post a Comment