Wednesday, November 28, 2012

So, How are You Doing?

In the last month, I have heard that question alot. My answer is hanging on. I am still unemployed. Every job I have applied for, I have been turned down for a variety of reasons. I am getting unemployment benefits so I am able to pay my expenses. But God has been talking to me, I have dealt with some issues that have been dormat for a while. Allowing HIM to "clean" out some spaces in my heart and spirit. He gave me a dream before thanksgiving. I will share it with yall now
   I believed it was to going to see my parentsfor thanksgiving, I had several tickets in my hand, I had to catch several planes. I had two or three layovers in different cities. I dont know what every ticket said but I looked at the last ticket. I was leaving a city named Vildaz to go to a city named Blessing. In the dream, I was so focused on trying to arrange with my parents to get from the city of Blessing to Valdosta(my hometown). I woke up when I was still in the first stop. When I woke up, I laughed because I thought, God is sending me to a Blessing, but I am not there yet.

So that was encouraging, I am trying stand on that. Because God called me up here, He will provide me with what I need. He has the perfect place for me. It is sometimes hard to trust that when every door is slammed shut in my face.

I wanted to share with yall another vision I think God shown to me last night at my weekly group meeting. I saw myself happy and jumping. I was shaking hands with a person who had just hired me for a job I really wanted. And everything worked out perfectly! I was so excited I wanted to joyously hug all my friends who have stood with me during this whole time. The words that popped in my head was I only wanted to celebrate with those friends that stood with me. That they get to share in the joy.

I got a good lead on a job today. And, I have a few other leads. But, I am believing that God will provide not "a" job but "the" job.

I wanted to take this time to say THANK YOU for everyone for their support. I have been so humbled and speakless in gratitude for all the love and support.

1 comment:

  1. your story is and will be such a testament! the Lord supplies our every need :)

    ReplyDelete